Cuki Group SpA in Volpiano (Turin) headquarter controls Cuki Cofresco SpA, specialized in:
- food packaging, containers for storing and cooking food in the "Consumer" market under Cuki and Domopak brands and in the "Professional" market as Cuki Professional and Europack;
- storage products (Domopak Living);
- garbage bags (Domopak Spazzy).
Productions are located:
- in Italy, in Frosinone and Pontinia factories for Cuki and Domopak products and in Nervesa della Battaglia plant (Treviso) for Domopak Living products;
- in the Istanbul factory of the Turkey subsidiary Ilmak AS, which operates in the Middle-Eastern and Balkan markets;
- in France, in the new-company Cuki France SAS La Terrasse plant (Isère), focused on aluminum and cardboard containers production for the French market and customers in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Benelux and UK;
- in Poland, in the industrial and commercial joint venture Cuki Alfatec Sp.z.o.o. plant in Poznan focused on the development of the Eastern European markets.
Cuki Group SpA - Strada Brandizzo 130
10088 Volpiano (TO)
Tax Code registered in Turin n° 008329500018
Share Capital: Euro 4.151.017,53
Net Equity: Euro 9.890.894,00
controlling the following operating companies: