Cuki Cofresco S.r.l. (80% directly and indirectly controlled by Melitta Group Management GmbH & Co. KG and 20% by Corrado Ariaudo through Aholding Srl) from the headquarter settled in Volpiano (Turin) controls the following activities and companies:
Cuki Cofresco Srl is focused on the production and sales of:
- food packaging, containers for storing and cooking food in the "Consumer" market under Cuki and Domopak brands and in the "Professional" market as Cuki Professional and Europack;
- storage products (Domopak Living);
- garbage bags (Domopak Spazzy).
Productions are located:
- in Italy, in Frosinone and Pontinia factories for Cuki and Domopak products and in Nervesa della Battaglia plant (Treviso) for Domopak Living products;
- in Turkey, in the Istanbul factory of Ilmak AS, which operates in the Middle-Eastern and Balkan markets;
- in France, in the La Terrasse plant (Isère) of Cuki France SAS, focused on aluminum and cardboard containers production for the French market and customers in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Benelux and UK;
- in Poland, in the industrial and commercial joint venture Cuki Alfatec Sp.z.o.o. plant in Poznan focused on the Eastern European markets.